Monday, July 31, 2017

Château de la Gataudière

Dear  followers,

 
I hope you are spending a wonderful summer time with your lovelies.

We were in France this summer, it was a one day to other day decision. On Tuesday evening we Googled about two hours for places to go and  stay, and within a couple a minutes we booked two places in île De Re and île d'Oleron.

At  the next day, we stood up early, filled the car with our bikes, suitcases, new brand camping stuffs bought a couple of weeks before.

Usually we know pretty much in advance what are we undertaking in summer, but this year, it was a little bit different. The kids wanted long ago to go camping, I was of course, totally against and not convinced at all, but after letting the children convinced me, I agreed (I couldn't believe I said YES,  but thought: "why not give it a try"? well, I have to tell you,  I LOVED IT!!!!

First I imagined myself totally uncomfortable, sweating the whole day, every day and night walking miles to find the next bathroom in the camping, and what about my makeup? insects? mosquitos? sharing bathrooms with other unknown people, or staying at the line waiting for a free bathroom.....I imagined the worst! but once there, I absolutely LOVE IT. Nothing of that bad things I imagined happened.

All bathrooms were super clean and always free when I need them, I could take wonderful showers, all was perfect! the weather was fantastic, except one night, it rained at lot, but hearing the strong raining falling on the roofs of our tents was a fantastic experience. I did not sleep at all that night, I could'nt stop hearing the rain, I was out there, just protected by a plastic roof and I survived :).

Let  me show here a couple pictures I took from  the Château de la Gataudière's garden. Our children wanted to go squad driving, and to my surprise, the green areas of the castle was dedicated to different children activities, like squad, acrobatics, climbing etc.  so, I took the opportunity once there to take some garden pictures .

By the way, this place can be booked for parties, weddings and so on. I could marry my husband again just to make the party here :) It is really gorgeous outdoor  (I did not have the time to visit inside).

Hope you like the pictures I am showing you today, if so, do let me know this by letting a comment here by following me on Instagram and Pinterst too, I would be very happy reading you back.

 
Continue having a great summer time and until my next post!

Love




















The Little chapel





My Love and moi, my son took this Picture :)
 


















Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment