Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fete de L'Huîtres et du Pineau

Hello lovelies,

Hope you are still enjoying the summer time. In one week vacation is over and we have to go back to the rutine, but before that all happens, I would like to share with  you some more pictures of our holiday, these are from a festival that we allways attend each time we go to Île d'Oleron, which takes place once a year, and it is called Fete de L'Huîtres et du Pineau.

Delicious oysters and pinot, either red or white (I love both) are offered this day. Unfortunately this year, it was raining cats and dogs, we all got wet, but it was not excuse for us not to attend.

You can also take a walk to the Harbour and arounds, and buy handmade things in the different super cute colorfull Ateliers opened at night. such handmade soaps, jewerly, and so on, or let you do some summer braids if you have long hair.

Hope you like the pictures..... and I leave for for now :).......ohhh, do not forget to leave a comment :)

Have a great week and lot of positive vibres.

Silvia


 
Handmade soaps with a lot of different delicious aromas

 


 

 
Bernard (red jacket) selling oysters

 
A walk to Harbour before is dark.

 
Mussels cooked with fire, they are delicious. Despite the rain, the fire continues....
Be prepared to get all black if you eat them, you cannot avoid i believe me.





Super kind Monsieur running to his food stand with the Baguette....He was in hurry, but still super kind to  with a great smile for my camera and my blog. :). Merci beacoup Monsieur.





Even though I cannot read what it is writting on the glove, it's to small and I could not understand every letter I thought it would be funny to take a shot of it, specially the colors contrast is what  I love most.
If someone happens to decipher what is writting there, I would be more than happy to know (hopefully nothing bad?) hihih



Colorfull Ateliers.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment