Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring Break

How did ou spend your 2 weeks spring break?.....

Like every year, we drove to France during the Spring break, visiting my husband's family there is very important to us.

We love the nature there, the animals, the flowers, plants, the fishing Moments, the talking Moments, we also love the food there, all is simple but very fresh. My kids eat all! even the vegetable soup, wich I always cook here, but they prefer to wait one year to get their soup there and not mine (just kids know why they do that). :)

We also went to visit some fleamarkets and Brocantes in the Region, as usual, we went for hunting treasures. I brought lot of lovely things. Soon you will see them in the store and I am sure, you will fall in love with them and perhaps the will find a new home at yours?....Just come to visit us in Pratteln and discover in every corner what's new?

For now, I will leave you with a couple of pictures from the beautiful French nature.

Wishing you a wonderful start of the week.

Silvia

***Don't Forget to sign in and follow me in Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and FB.






































No comments:

Post a Comment